16 August 2009

Here's to two fabulous years!

We celebrated our second wedding anniversary at the beginning of the month. That means six years of knowing each other and two years of being married. Woo hoo! I'm missing pictures from a few years, but here's a flashback through the ages.

August 2004


August 2007

August 2008


August 2009

6 comments:

Anna said...

Really, neither of you have aged through the years! So cute. I will say the last one is my fave with Madeline!

Anna said...

yay! You two really are perfect for each other.

Hillary said...

I agree with the first comment. I love the family picture. Madeline is so cute and looking so chubby (I love the crease in her thighs - those are the best). Congrats to you two for two years!!! Now, when are we going to get together with you again? It's been too long.

Kevin + Marcy said...

Yay! Happy two years you guys. Just a lovely couple as ever!

Janiebelle007 said...

We sure are glad you chose Dave. We love him and Madeline.

S said...

I love your hair on your wedding day!