06 April 2010

Brain Lapse

I just blanked when I had to tell someone my date of birth. I'm so used to rattling off Madeline's that hers is the only thing that came to mind.

4 comments:

DP said...

I hope they didn't think you were an impostor.

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

That's awesome! Makes me feel so much better to know that someone as brilliant as you forgets such important facts, too. :D

Becca said...

I understand!

I can barely remember my SSN because when Lee was in the Army nobody cared what MY social was.

Both of my girls have October birthdays and have had surgeries on their ears, like it is easy to keep track of which is which in my head.

Katie M. said...

at least you it wasn't your own name.

it could've been worse, but as far as I can tell, you're about the least-threatening-looking person in this world. so, lucky for you:)

and I love that photo below of you and baby m with the pink wall. that's beautiful and somehow all the colors go together so nicely. gosh!