09 August 2010

Interruption

I have to interrupt this CF diagnosis story for maybe the coolest YouTube comment I've ever seen. I don't generally read them because I inevitably lose a few brain cells when I do, but this particular comment caught my eye when I was turning on "These Days" by Rascal Flatts. Ellipses and paragraph spacing are in original comment:

...she likes all my friends but me, I try to get over her but everytime i see her it comes back. I swear i've done everything i can to impress her. I made a flapping origami bird for her... took me like three hours...

...she ripped it up and threw it in the trash...

I listen to this song over and over again.

...My new favorite song... Rascal Flatts Forever!!!

Not only can the kid do origami, but he can spell it right, too. If only Dave had made me a flapping origami bird in an effort to impress. It might have taken us less than four years to get married!

4 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

Poor guy. He needs to ditch her and find someone worthy of his skills.

Katie M. said...

Bwa ha!! I can't read comments either for the same reason-- somehow it leaves me feeling far less intelligent, but that one is a true treasure. I pat the guy on the back who attempted origami, a flapping bird at that.

Emily S said...

She would have been impressed if they had flown away on the bird together. Maybe. That is awesome

Comments on youtube, ksl, etc. always leaving me feeling crazy inside. Also they swear a lot.

Curtis and Andi said...

One day when I own a website I am going to make people certify their IQ is above 1 before they can comment---what can we use to verify that?...