I can't handle the cliffhangers any more. Let Madeleine sleep while you slave away bringing us all up to date on her CF story! Also, I am stunned that you know big words like, for example, fibermindungulation (which you didn't actually mention in your blog, but it sounds like the big words you use when discussing CF.) And I am really impressed that you ran a marathon. Thanks for the Logan tip!
8 comments:
I can't believe you let your baby pole dance. What kind of parents are you? I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
She's so flippin adorable!!!
In Europe you sure seem progressive.
so cute and happy 18 months!
Seriously...she is adorable!
She is quite the little monkey. And that face with the pigtails....TOO too cute.
she seems so grown up in these pictures. what a cutie.
I can't handle the cliffhangers any more. Let Madeleine sleep while you slave away bringing us all up to date on her CF story! Also, I am stunned that you know big words like, for example, fibermindungulation (which you didn't actually mention in your blog, but it sounds like the big words you use when discussing CF.) And I am really impressed that you ran a marathon. Thanks for the Logan tip!
Post a Comment