I actually finished my thesis in early July so I was just waiting for the official word that I had graduated, but it's still a good feeling to know that people can officially address me as Master Sarah. And if you are dying to read about digital piracy in U.S. book publishing, I have just the thesis for you.
I actually completed my entire degree online, something that I was hesitant about in the beginning but that turned out to be amazing. My professors did an excellent job of making the classes interactive and engaging despite the lack of a physical classroom. Although I honestly love good lectures/discussions and would choose in-person learning over internet learning if possible, the online program fit my lifestyle (and location) and made it possible for me to earn a master's degree now, not years down the road. I loved my program and would do it again in a second.
Since I wasn't able to attend my actual graduation ceremony in May (which was in Radio City Music Hall and would have been cool), my family took some fake graduation pictures for me when my sister Hannah graduated from BYU in April. She was nice enough to share the spotlight with me for a few moments, even though it was her own big day.
10 comments:
You are amazing!!!
Goooooooooo, Sarah! That's awesome. Congratulations! I am definitely putting that off until later. :D
i think I will call you Master Sarah from now on.
Sarah, that is awesome! Congrats...I am so happy for you!
Actually, Sarah, I would be interested in reading your thesis on digital piracy in publishing. Where can I get a link or a PDF?
Woohoo! Congrats to you!
Way to go Master Sarah!
YAY SARAH!!! Congratulations!
Happy birthday to me! Just kidding. Good job, Master!
Congratulations Sarah! Way to go!
Post a Comment