I finally mopped the kitchen floor last night after M. went to bed. I came out of the kitchen and saw this:

Apparently the fumes were too strong.
And then there's my little binky addict:

Impressive, I say! She was just doing it to be funny, and it was. If there were a binky Olympics of some sort, I'm pretty sure Madeline could win in just about any category.
7 comments:
That picture of Dave made me laugh out loud! And I am also impressed by M.s binky skillz. I really don't know how she did that...
No Shame Dave.
Sarah's with child, why aren't you doing the floor.
The fumes aren't good for her and her baby.
No shame.
That little girl keeps getting cuter.
I miss her.
That is quite impressive Sarah, are you sure you didn't tape it to other binkies so you could showcase your child's talent on the internet?
Because we all think she's talented no matter what.
hee hee hee! i miss mannie!
sophie wants to see madeline. She said she wants to see Maddie.
so funny! we have a binky addict too!!
i just have to let you know how much i absolutely LOVE visiting your blog. it always makes me smile--.
Post a Comment