16 August 2013

Yep, still here!


This summer is flying by. No, really. We looked forward to the glories of summer weather for so long, and now it's already the middle of August?? Crazy. I'm happy to say that our summer has been just as wonderful as we hoped. We loved pretty much every moment of our trip to Utah and Idaho--I will make the moments wherein I had to suffer through long car rides with no AC in 100 degree heat an exception to that, but seriously, it was so wonderful to be there and we loved seeing everyone. Madeline got our calendar and scheduled another Utah trip for September 18th, so . . . look for her arriving at an airport near you.


And seriously? Look at that face. That's how we all feel these days.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Dear Sarah, I love reading your blog. Happy, bright, succinct, and inspiring. I want to be a happy mom like you! (Our first kiddo is due in two weeks. By the way. :))
Thanks, friend!
Jennifer Peters

Emily S said...

I can pick her up, no problem. Too cute.

Janiebelle007 said...

Emily took the words right out of my mouth!