12 October 2013

He's here!


Jacob Steven
October 9th
8 pounds 2 ounces
20.5 inches

9 comments:

Christie said...

He is SO cute! Congratulations! And, I love his name. So glad he's here safe and sound, and hope you're doing well. Can only imagine how proud the big sisters must be. Take care. We're so happy for you!

Hannah said...

Cutie! I'm slightly offended it's not Jacob Hannah, but...whatever. :)

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Oh, sweet! Good, solid name, too. Congratulations! Glad pregnancy's over and you can get onto the real fun - taking care of baby. :)

Unknown said...

The best name for the best boy. Love you, Sarah.

Marybeth said...

Darling little boy and I love the name. Solid and classic. I hope everyone is doing well.

Logan said...

Congrats! He is such a handsome boy! I hope you are recovering well and the girls are good helpers for you. Give our best to Dave.

Katie said...

He is just perfect! I'm jealous of all the baby snuggling :)

S said...

He is adorable Sarah! Really adorable!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Horray! Now, if he's going to beat Madeline's record for earliest reader on the planet, he should probably start now. Way to have a big baby!