Real happiness is them being with Aunt Hannah, but I love them and miss them and am so glad that they enjoyed the holidays. Love you! xoxo
I love them all so much! Jacob looks like a good future missionary. Violet and her doll kill me. Madeline staying awake until midnight
Is awesome. She looks tired and proud all at the same time. That's so much happiness
Jacob is getting so big, wow! They are so cute, and did Violet request that specific doll?
She did not. But she loves babies. She was so so happy and said, "Santa knows just what I like!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Real happiness is them being with Aunt Hannah, but I love them and miss them and am so glad that they enjoyed the holidays. Love you! xoxo
I love them all so much! Jacob looks like a good future missionary. Violet and her doll kill me. Madeline staying awake until midnight
Is awesome. She looks tired and proud all at the same time. That's so much happiness
Jacob is getting so big, wow! They are so cute, and did Violet request that specific doll?
She did not. But she loves babies. She was so so happy and said, "Santa knows just what I like!"
Post a Comment