27 November 2017
Flying
This year has clearly not been the year of blogging for me. I've documented our happenings in other ways--mostly pictures with little snippets on Instagram--but I miss capturing a little more of the story by taking the time to really write about it. Hazel is marching right on up to her second birthday next month, and she's still a teensy little babe in this space. Fourth child problems for sure.
I love this picture of Dave taking the kids for a wagon ride. It was taken early last spring, on one of those unseasonably warm days that promises there are many more beautiful days to come. We are just really getting into coat season again, and sometimes I need the reminder that warm days will come back. This particular day was the moment that Hazel first discovered the joy of flying down the sidewalk in a wagon with the wind in her hair, surrounded by the people she loves best.
I love their smiles so much. These little people are good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment