17 October 2008

Me, me, me!

My dear friend Andi tagged me. Here goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. enjoying my new driver’s license, including driving to Logan alone (wahoo!)
  2. livin’ it up during my sophomore year of high school
  3. applying for my first passport
  4. finally living in freedom from a mad crush I had harbored for 2½ years
  5. sporting a bob—it was the first time I had dared to cut my hair short

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. work
  2. celebrate my sister’s birthday in style (Happy birthday, Em!)
  3. think about names for my baby—so far Gibsmerelda is winning
  4. hang out with my dear friend Kaitlin and her baby
  5. complete some homework for my classes

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. white cake mix (add a bit of water . . . yum)
  2. crepes with just about any filling
  3. peanut butter rice crispy treats
  4. fresh peaches
  5. banana-cherry juice (so delicious . . . p.s. can you snack on juice?)

5 things I’d do if I were a millionaire

  1. visit each temple in the world at least once
  2. take my mom and sisters to Prince Edward Island
  3. buy (or build) a sprawling house in the Pennsylvanian countryside
  4. eat imported cheeses on a regular basis
  5. buy animals for some villages in Africa

5 places I’ve lived

  1. Lubbock, Texas
  2. Preston, Idaho
  3. Vienna, Austria
  4. London, England
  5. Berlin, Germany

5 jobs I’ve had

  1. bagger/checker at grocery store
  2. editor for BYU Independent Study
  3. editing intern for LDS Curriculum Department
  4. publishing intern for Deseret Book
  5. editor for Joseph Smith Papers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've lived that many places??? I forgot about you living in London. Weird

Janiebelle007 said...

It was an extended visit. And I sure hope you get that million! Thanks for making me a beneficiary.

Hannah said...

You, you, you...i like it.

DP said...

pshh, what's in pennsylvania? oh, that's right--cheese.

Emily S said...

We can buy the animals now, at the livestock auction.