I would normally say the bread, but it depends on which recipe was used for the cookies. There are recipes, and there are recipes. I'm available for taste testing if you want to get to the bottom of this.
I would say cookies. They take a lot less work to eat.(just kidding) But seriously I would go with cookies. They have more chocolate chips in it, and the plain pumpkin is gross.
I'm going for the bread. You can add as many chocolate chips as you like and I agree with Helena on texture about this. The cookies are OK but the bread is great!!!!! I'd taste test a bite if anyone challenged me.
8 comments:
yum. My vote is for the cookies!
I don't know, but I have a good feeling about the results of this survey.
Bread, for sure. The cookies are so fluffy they end up being the texture of bread rather than flat chewy cookies. The bread is much less misleading.
I would normally say the bread, but it depends on which recipe was used for the cookies. There are recipes, and there are recipes. I'm available for taste testing if you want to get to the bottom of this.
I would say cookies. They take a lot less work to eat.(just kidding) But seriously I would go with cookies. They have more chocolate chips in it, and the plain pumpkin is gross.
I'll have you all know she made the right choice. Bread. Mmmh!
I'm going for the bread. You can add as many chocolate chips as you like and I agree with Helena on texture about this. The cookies are OK but the bread is great!!!!! I'd taste test a bite if anyone challenged me.
Cookies!
Post a Comment