For those of you lucky souls who will be in Preston for Thanksgiving, there's more than just the International Bed Race to look forward to! I'm throwing an extravaganza at the Gibby casa on Friday, November 28th, at 7:30 p.m. I told some of you Preston folks via e-mail, but I didn't have everyone's e-mail address. If you're reading this, you're invited. Really.And sorry to disappoint, but I will not be wearing the Amazon dress featured in the photo above! I just thought you might appreciate a shout-out from the halls of Preston High. (This picture is from my junior year of high school; I was in a play with AcaDeca.)
Anyway, let me know if you can make it, and feel free to invite anyone else who would appreciate a fine gathering.
3 comments:
oh I so wish I could come. And girl, looking good in that dress. Is this the teenage version of my Gibsters?? L-o-v-e it.
I am going to make every effort to make an appearance. I work Friday & Saturday so it all depends on whether I get off on time!!
We're not going to be able to attend and I'm so sad about it! We're spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws this year. I have heard requests that you play the Saved By the Bell game and I'm throwing in that you play the Barbie game. Give everyone my love.
P.S. Flib you rocked that dress!
Post a Comment