I worked at the local grocery store the summer after my freshmen year of college, and one day I found the most awesome shopping list ever. I really hope this poor guy didn't forget any of the critical items on this list.
Definitely real. That's so awesome! I'd forgotten that you graced my family's store with your presence as an employee. Wasn't it a hilarious working experience?
I know . . . when I realized that I had kept this list for almost seven years, I decided it needed to be documented and thrown away. And yet it's the kind of thing that has never failed to give me a good chuckle when I run across it in a stack of papers, so I'm glad I've kept it around!
that list is so awesome, what a laugh! well I am glad to have your blog address. I loved the candid photos of your belly. If you want, email me at mariahmcarthur@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog, then you can see the new bathroom!
8 comments:
Is this real?
Definitely real. That's so awesome! I'd forgotten that you graced my family's store with your presence as an employee. Wasn't it a hilarious working experience?
Paper Bolls? What the? So funny! And I'm amazed you kept this all these years!
I know . . . when I realized that I had kept this list for almost seven years, I decided it needed to be documented and thrown away. And yet it's the kind of thing that has never failed to give me a good chuckle when I run across it in a stack of papers, so I'm glad I've kept it around!
that list is so awesome, what a laugh! well I am glad to have your blog address. I loved the candid photos of your belly. If you want, email me at mariahmcarthur@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog, then you can see the new bathroom!
wow
I commented on this and blogger did not accept me, apparently. Just make sure we get everything on the list!
Ha ha. I remember when you sent me a copy of this when I was on my mission. I laughed just as hard then as I did now.
Post a Comment