"I learned a long time ago never to put off the request of a pregnant woman. I will be as responsive as possible until the baby comes, and thereafter I’ll go back to my regular response time of 3-5 business days."Gotta love it. Yes, there are advantages to expecting a baby. Speaking of, Gibsmerelda is now 34 weeks along and seems to be doing well. Nothing too interesting to report, besides that I polished off my first bottle of Maalox this morning.
And I suppose the interest level of that last tidbit is debatable.
7 comments:
I want to see a new photo of your cute pregnant self
You might want to mention that you didn't also start your first bottle of Maalox this morning.
you don't look 34 weeks along, at least the last time I saw you
Dearest Sarah! I have just blog-stalked my way over from Mary's blog (and you can blog-stalk your way over to mine if you wish), and I am delighted to hear your good news, if a little belatedly. If the heartburn bothers you, I swear on all of the scriptures in my house (in all of the languages, which are 10) by Prilosec. One pill a day, and no heartburn!
Ashley nee Henderson
Wow, you're almost there! For me, it will seem like no time at all (It already does). For you, it will probably feel like an eternity. Good luck! I hope you are feeling good!
She even left the Maalox I bought her at New Year's at our house!
That is too funny...I am trying to pinpoint the author of the email, but there are a few options. Do tell!
Post a Comment