15 January 2009

Weekly World News

Greetings, FliBlog fans. I've hacked into the Flib's account to bring you the latest gossip from the south side of P-town.

First it was Jennifer Aniston. Then Nicole Kidman. Now it's the Flib. Just remember—you heard it here first:


IS THAT A
BABY BUMP??!!

I think so. And here's just a little more proof. I cornered the Flib near her mailbox and got a couple of shots before I was spotted.


That's right, readers. It's the Flib, and I'm pretty sure the truth is out.

9 comments:

Hannah said...

bahahahhaaaahahaaahahaaa!!!!!!! you are the best. i love these pictures and i love the fact that dave helped you take them. I mean, i am a big fan of the flib and can't believe she's prego! prego my eggo. can't wait til the next issue.

Rachel said...

these pictures are great! Totally looks papparazzi.

Kaitlin said...

looking good, sarah! i am so excited for you. you're baby will be quite beautimous.

Emily S said...

Noah and I are chuckling all over the place, here. Love it!

Two comments: Can you get Gary to at least accept my invitation to be an author on our (ha ha) blog, now that you have done a fantastic post? Also, did Jennifer Aniston have a baby ever, or is that part of the news here, too?

Kylie said...

Oh gosh! I'm going to laughing at this all day!

Anonymous said...

You still don't look 35 weeks along.

Ravid said...

Hilarious. And you are a mega cute pregnant woman. And congrats! And how are you doing? Check out the "smallreds" blog.

Natalie B. said...

Ha! I am impressed Flib, you look great. I hope you continue to feel well- your almost there.

Sheena said...

Love pics too! Have a great week!