23 February 2009

How Tiny Is She?

A guest post by DP


Some people have mentioned that it's hard to tell just how small Madeline is from most of the pictures. But when I posted this one to my Facebook page, my buddy Brandon told me, "You are huge." I think what he meant was, "Your baby is very small." So, I hope this helps give you some perspective.

11 comments:

NJ said...

Even those cute little baby clothes look way too big on her! She's adorable!

Kacey said...

very tiny. 5 lbs. she's a petite one! sooooooooo adorable.

Eliza said...

congrats sarah and dave!! i just got your e-mail announcement via the vienna listserv. madeline is an absolute teeny, tiny little doll and i'm so happy for you both! (even though i haven't met you, dave) enjoy these first few weeks! so sweet!

Emily S said...

Dave, you are huge.

Janiebelle007 said...

And Madeline is very tiny.

Renae said...

OOhh! CUTENESS! Don't start me on the baby hungry already!

Alicia said...

Wow! Not only is she a small baby but she is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. Congrats Dave and Sarah!

Mariah Nielsen said...

WOW! She was early!! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. I just thought you were taking it easy before she came, little did I know she had already come! She is adorable. I like the name too. Well good luck! I am sure you are a great mother! The bus riders will all miss you!

Hillary said...

She is very tiny and so darn cute. I'm glad that DP got some floor time with his little girl. I'm sure you guys are great parents. She is so lucky to have you!

Nic & Kandis said...

She is so tiny and oh so precious! Congrats to both of you!

Tyler and Rachael said...

we think small babies are cute babies!! she is sooooo darling. and that picture is very cute---yes dave, the word "cute" is forever a part of your vocabulary now.