19 February 2009

Want to see my cute baby?




14 comments:

Kaitlin said...

i love them! and i love madeline! so so so so precious! keep the pictures coming, seriously.

Anna said...

She is just a doll...I can't wait to hold her!

Katie M. said...

oh she is a cutie pie!! I love her left hand in the last picture--- it's floppy and it's as if she's saying, "Oh stop mom. I know I'm cute, oh stop girl!".

Good job guys. She's a keeper. More pics more pics, bitte!

Ravid said...

What a sweet little thing! Thanks for sharing. I so wish I could see her myself!

Anonymous said...

So tiny and precious! It looks like that pacifier is about half the size of her head! You guys did great on that whole gene combination thing! She's adorable!

Renae said...

Darling!

Emily S said...

It's funny, it's hard to tell in the pictures exactly how tiny she is. Adorable.

NJ said...

Sarah! Thanks to Facebook, I've just found your blog! Madeline is adorable! Congratulations again!

This Idaho Girl said...

Sarah, she's just beautiful. I love the name although I had no idea your mom was Alice. Congrats.

juliewesterberg said...

She is way past cute! Congratulations. I love her hair.

Trever and Heather said...

You had me scared when you had her name listed as Gibsmerelda on facebook. I wanted to ask "Are you KIDDING me here?" but knew that would be rude if you actually had named her that. I love Madeline. And she's ADORABLE!

Mary Pugh said...

So so adorable! Seriously, what a beautiful baby!

Sheena said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new arrival. She is really cute! I love her name.

Rachel said...

So cute. Glad I got to meet her. Congrats again!