
Gibsmerelda has arrived! She just barely squeaked in as a Friday the thirteenth baby at 11:20 p.m. I had braced myself for her to be a week late so I wouldn't get my hopes up, but she was a fashionable 11 days early. Go baby.
Stats: She weighs 5 pounds 10 ounces and is only 18.5 inches long. Yes, this chick is absolutely teeny. And she has hair! Lots of dark hair, which is way more than I hoped for since I was bald as can be when I was born. Check it out:
9 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
i am so happy for you! i can't believe all that hair! after 9 months, eliza is still bald! i can't wait to talk to you about everything. hang in there and i'll give you a call when you're a bit recovered :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are SO happy for you! Our babies are almost exactly 6 months apart....just missed it by 41 minutes. Congrats again and again!! Hooray for babies with lots of hair--hooray for cuddling cute tiny babies---hooray for you all!!
Oh you guys! She is so beautiful and so tiny. I'm glad you got to meet her before your due date. That last week of waiting for your due date is the worst for me. I hope you all are doing well and getting some sleep in. We'd love to come visit when you are feeling up to it.
Fantastic! You have a blog and baby, and we found out about them simultaneously! She looks great! And look at that hair! At least no one will mistake her for a bald MPA professor--something Abe gets all the time. Congratulations!! Wahoo!
I'll just add my "yays" to the comment mix here! Congrats you guys. She's a beaut and I didn't expect dark hair either, but how fun! I can't wait to see more pics and hear about the deets, including miniGibs' name!
much love out of philly
Yay!! I love that hair picture! You hit my son, Justice's birthday, and on Friday the 13th too!
Congrats! Life is changing for you big time, but it's a great thing! I miss my new mommy time!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nice head of hair!
I would take a picture of all that hair too! Looks like Dave's genes kept the gibby baldness away. She's beautiful, love the name.
Post a Comment