that is some basketful of baby---too cute! oma
Beautiful baby!!!!
B-E-A-Utiful!
Sarah, why didn't you just come right out and say we need a crib?
She is so sweet and beautiful. Grandma will buy her a crib or even two if she wants one.
This gorgeous gal takes gorgeous pictures. I love 'em!
I love how they turned out. What a beautiful baby you two have.
Oh, so sweet! Makes me wish even more that I'd gotten professional pics done of Kate when she was younger! What a cutie you've got.
cuteness!! and i love that hair-bow---where oh where did you find it?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is some basketful of baby---too cute! oma
Beautiful baby!!!!
B-E-A-Utiful!
Sarah, why didn't you just come right out and say we need a crib?
She is so sweet and beautiful. Grandma will buy her a crib or even two if she wants one.
This gorgeous gal takes gorgeous pictures. I love 'em!
I love how they turned out. What a beautiful baby you two have.
Oh, so sweet! Makes me wish even more that I'd gotten professional pics done of Kate when she was younger! What a cutie you've got.
cuteness!! and i love that hair-bow---where oh where did you find it?
Post a Comment