07 April 2009

First Smile on Camera


Madeline has smiled at me for a long time, but this last week she has really started smiling in response to us. I love how she's positively beaming in this one!

14 comments:

Hannah said...

Baaaaaaahhh!!! This is the cutest thing I have seen in my entire life. Oh! I love Madeline!

Hillary said...

She is just adorable! So sweet! I love little babies' first smiles. And it's so fun to finally have them acknowledge that you are there.

SJ said...

I like this.

Tyler and Rachael said...

oh those cheeks!! abigail and her must definitely be friends.

NJ said...

Oh how cute!

Emily S said...

So I let Josh look at this before he went to bed and all he wanted to do after that was look at your blog. He'd scroll down, oohing and aahing at each picture. "Oh, how cute, she's sleeping." "Oh, now she's awake." He was especially delighted at the ones in the basket. He's an addict now. This is a really great picture. Can't wait to get her to smile at us!

sarahflib said...

It's about time Josh started blogging. He's almost three, you know.

LadyEm said...

Emily gives this post two thumbs up. By the way, thanks for helping me get a job! :) I start training with Stacie tomorrow.

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

I love it! Your baby is just outrageously cute. With that crazy hair and that teasing smile, she just makes me want to giggle!

Janiebelle007 said...

I think she knows something you don't by the look on her face.

Mary Pugh said...

That is way too cute! LOVE the hair!

Andrew and Ariel said...

What a perfect little smile!
Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Hannah said...

Her smile actually reminds me of how Sarah smiles. It's cute!

Kevin + Marcy said...

And some how you can't imagine how it could get better, and yet it does! Enjoy you darling family!