29 June 2009

Can't get enough of my baby . . .

Right now we're in Pennsylvania visiting Dave's family. Just wanted to share this picture . . . Do you think she looks like Dave? More from me later.

7 comments:

S said...

Not that I've ever seen your husband in real life, but she looks way like him and is totally cute. And she is named Madeline from someone that studied in Austria, which puts her in the "absolute cuteness" category. Not all Madelines are created equally cute.

Janiebelle007 said...

Once again, my most adorable granddaughter named Madeline. And the cutest baby in the world!

Anna said...

I can see a Sarah in her smile for sure! Hope you guys are enjoying your trip.

Emily S said...

I just like it.

Kevin + Marcy said...

She totally looks like you in that picture, Sarah. The smile and the eyes are completely you. What a doll!

Renae said...

I don't know who she looks like, but that smile is adorable!

Andrew and Ariel said...

She looks great! More pics, please!