I love being from a family of all girls. When I was little, I couldn't even
comprehend what it would be like to have boys living in the same house (dads don't count). People always say, "Your poor father!" when they find out I only have sisters, but what they don't know is that we're all cool enough that my dad doesn't need any boys to have fun. Anyway, a few weeks ago we had a family photo shoot and ended up with some nice pictures of all the girls. I love that it looks like we're all the same age now.
17 comments:
How fun! Now I know why you always wore THAT blue, and I thought it was to bring out your eyes.
Yea for sisters! These are way fun pics.
My babies!!!! I love you all so very much.
oh, i live my gibby girls! MISS YOU! The pictures of you gals are fantastic. hugs to all of you! (even though only 3 of you really even know who i am. not to be creepy or anything...) :-)
so fun. makes me wish I had sisters! I was so glad to gain sisters-in-law and now I'm a happy camper.
I love these photos. :)
So cute!!! You're all gorgeous!
I never realized how much Cindy and Katie look alike before, it must be more noticeable when they're laughing...
What number are you in the family?
I think I'd forgotten you're a family of all estrogen- I find it refreshing only because you're the only family I am aware of that is boy-free. Kinda cool!! I don't know what it's like to have sisters, so I'll take your word for it that it's pretty special!!
xo
I'm number 3. From left to right in the picture it's Cindy (2), Kristen (6), Hannah (5), Emily (1), Katie, (4), Kayla (7), and me (3).
I couldn't help but notice who's right in the middle with a silly expression in the first one. Hmmm . . . some things are constant. Good luck with the walk and give Maddie an extra cuddle for me.
Love the pictures. Just love 'em.
Good to know I can pass for 13.
You guys look like you're all having fun! I think it's would be cool to grow up with so many sisters. I only had one and always wished for more. I love the blue also! Great color!
Yes, Emily, you hold your age well.
My fam is all girls too...only 4 though. And I love it! It always bugged me when people said "oh your poor dad" because I think my dad liked it too :)
You all look very similar when you laugh. Yeah for Gibby's! You all reek of randomness.
hey there! apparently we just missed you at Anne's reception tonight! bummer, would have loved to see you and your little peanut!
Yay for all-girl families! I agree- my lucky dad! My mom always said that my dad only ever wanted girls!
Post a Comment