nice. lol.
Oh, and I should give credit to my fellow editor for pointing this out to me.
HAaaaaaaaa!!!thank you.
Maybe they do under such circumstances.
I don't want to have to break my wrist to find out if this is true.
Yes, let's do lunch, Sarah! I just e-mailed you yesterday. Can't wait to see you!
That's fabulous. Thank you for sharing. :)(This is Jennifer Peters, in case blogger doesn't tell you so. And I love your blog.)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
nice. lol.
Oh, and I should give credit to my fellow editor for pointing this out to me.
HAaaaaaaaa!!!
thank you.
Maybe they do under such circumstances.
I don't want to have to break my wrist to find out if this is true.
Yes, let's do lunch, Sarah! I just e-mailed you yesterday. Can't wait to see you!
That's fabulous. Thank you for sharing. :)
(This is Jennifer Peters, in case blogger doesn't tell you so. And I love your blog.)
Post a Comment