I'm now accepting applications for a personal chef. Boy, do I need one of those! Although I like to cook, I don't have enough time or ideas to cook a real meal every two hours, which is about how often I'm hungry for one. Right now, in fact, it's 1:30 a.m. and I'm in my kitchen eating waffles that I just whipped up because it was too hard to fall back asleep on an empty stomach. I ate four and I'm still a bit hungry, but that should hold me over till morning.
Anyway, if you want to apply for the position, here's the deal. You cook for me throughout the day, and in exchange, I'll edit for you and let you see my cute baby. She has a lot of new tricks these days that I think you'll like.
7 comments:
I'll send you a link to a great recipe blog my friends and I started...GREAT family cooking ideas. hope that helps!
I was just thinking yesterday that I really REALLY liked eating a lot more as a child when someone else almost always cooked for me. Now that I'm the main cook, it's not nearly so fun. I asked Tyler if I could just get an IV at night and be done with the whole thing (eating, cooking, grocery shopping, dishes, there's-nothing-to-eat! moments, etc.). He didn't really follow my whole line of thought, but I still think it's a great idea!
Ha! I hear ya Flib. My stomach's not the bottomless pit it was in high school, but I'm hungry just about as often! Good luck. :-)
Signing up! I want to see Madeline's new tricks.
Next time you are eating waffles at 1:30am, give me a call and I'll join you. Sounds like fun. I'll bring the syrup.
If you're willing to live off of cakes and brownies, I'd love to be your cook. : )
Alright, Sarah. Make me an editor. On your mark, get set... go. Okay, I'm an editor. Yay! How do I pursue that option? Email me or call me, puh-lease? tara40bowen@gmail.com and 208.241-2889
Post a Comment