Wow! Spelling before walking?
oh man...brains AND beauty! she's gonna be a heart breaker :)
she's gifted!
only the daughter of an editor...
She's your kid, no doubt about it.
She's a GENIUS!!!! lol
They sure grow up fast! It's fun to look at your pix!!
So truly adorable is all I can say.
I bet you guys spelled out her name and then put her up there like she did it herself, right?
That was a joke, fyi.
I only post unstaged photos on my blog, of course.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow! Spelling before walking?
oh man...brains AND beauty! she's gonna be a heart breaker :)
she's gifted!
only the daughter of an editor...
She's your kid, no doubt about it.
She's a GENIUS!!!! lol
They sure grow up fast! It's fun to look at your pix!!
So truly adorable is all I can say.
I bet you guys spelled out her name and then put her up there like she did it herself, right?
That was a joke, fyi.
I only post unstaged photos on my blog, of course.
Post a Comment