24 October 2009

We Are Different

Me: I'm super behind on my reading for this class. But, I don't think it matters. So I think I'm just not going to do it.

DP: Is that . . . unusual?

Me: I always do all my reading for all of my classes.

DP: Oh.

Pause

DP: Um, yeah, I think you'll be okay.

6 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

Hence the GPA

DP said...

touché

Marybeth said...

What would Mrs Heers say?

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I'm jealous. I have rarely done all the reading for any of my classes. It means you probably know a lot more than I do. And a lot more than Dave. Does that make you smarter?... (I think perhaps, yes.)

S said...

I love it, that's me and my husband but the opposite. I never did the reading, and he'd kill himself over getting it done. I'm jealous of you people who actually try to read the readings, I never had it in me.

Emily S said...

I swear if I had decided to read everything for all of my classes, I'd still be doing it.