01 October 2009

Happy October, everyone!

I started the day by going running and eating four cupcakes. This is sure to be a great month.

12 comments:

DP said...

Are you speaking as yourself or Madeline?

Janiebelle007 said...

I hope it was both of them. Madeline needs a good cupcake but I'm afraid her mom won't give her one. Too bad she isn't staying with Grandma!!!!!! I'd make a batch just for her. AND she wouldn't have to say "Trick or Treat".

sarahflib said...

The October wishes are from Madeline; the rest is from me. Madeline's only seven months old--she can't do much more than upload a picture.

Paula said...

Cute outfit Madeline! And Sarah, you're just living a balanced life! First go running and then eat cupcakes. Perfect! Happy October!

S said...

My running tradition is going running and then eating donuts. And running in October is so wonderful!
And Madz looks so cute of course.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! It just inspired me to drag my mono self to the kitchen and make a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (even if you did say cupcakes) and put out some halloween decorations. Might as well get in the holiday spirit.

Janiebelle007 said...

Too bad her grandma can't match strips and dots. One does what one can. She is still cute and I look at her every day!

Katie M. said...

Sarah!

She is getting so grown up and big. WOWSERS!


Random question, but have you gotten my email(s)? I'm wondering if I have the wrong address.... I've got my mission essay thingy all ready to send.


PS This is katie miller:)


love ya

Anna said...

I love the outfit!

Tyler and Rachael said...

she is absolutely adorable! and what a great way to start off the day--sounds yummy to me!

NJ said...

Look at that face!! She is getting cuter all the time. Seriously. She's so adorable!

NJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.