29 October 2009

Love it.

For some reason I just love, love, love this picture from our trip to San Diego. It cracks me up every time I look at it.

Also, I have a new nephew! My sister Emily just had a darling baby boy yesterday evening. Darling and BIG, I might add. He was 9 pounds 5 ounces, a weight that Madeline took three months to reach! If you know Emily, stay tuned to her blog for more details.

5 comments:

SJ said...

Madeline is already picking up your faces. And, she is soooooooooooooooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture too! It is so cute! And congratulations to Emily and her baby Boy!!!

Janiebelle007 said...

Madeline looks rather startled that her mom is a nut!

Anna said...

I love that picture.

We need to hang out.

And Emily's baby sounds giant! Wowza. She's superwoman.

Renae said...

That is a great picture! And that pregnancy went really fast for me! Yay Emily!