16 November 2009

Breakfast

Madeline and I chowed down on homemade chicken noodle soup for breakfast this morning--after she had nursed and eaten a hearty bowl of oatmeal. Like mother, like daughter. Something about feeding my very tiny baby chicken noodle soup made her seem less like a tiny baby and more like a woman. You might see what I mean:

This picture isn't from this morning, but I like it because Madeline had just finished a particularly enthusiastic meal. Oatmeal seems to be a very good hair gel, as you can see. I also like that you can see her four bottom teeth so well. She also has four teeth on top, but they weren't quite as visible when this picture was taken.

7 comments:

Jake, Jenn and the Girls said...

She is so incredibly cute. I just want to hug her. Sophie and I also love to eat oatmeal together for breakfast. mmmmm. By the way, I love the family pictures.

Andrew and Ariel said...

I love that picture! I also like thinking about you two women eating soup for breakfast :)

Renae said...

She is a beautiful baby!

Janiebelle007 said...

What a ham! I'm glad she gets to eat on her own. NOw if you can get her to swallow capsules your life will ease up greatly.

Janiebelle007 said...

I looked again today and YEP! She still beautiful!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Lucy's only got four teeth total. Holy cow!

Hannah said...

I LOVE MADELINE!!!!