18 December 2009

Nebulizer Time

I know I've had several posts lately with a picture and little text, but I just wanted to share this one because I think it's really sweet. This is the nebulizer that Madeline uses to inhale saline twice a day. She was feeling rather calm in this particular moment, as you can see. It works best if we get her morning treatment done as soon as she wakes up (both the saline and CPT). It takes about an hour altogether, so we're both starving by the time we're finished. When we do it right away, though, I feel like the treatments don't intrude into our days as much.

I love this girl.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh, those eyes make me sad... but she is so cute!

Mary Pugh said...

Sarah- you are amazing.

Hannah said...

I love her too. And, I love you!

Andrew and Ariel said...

What a sweetie!!! All three of you :)

Gretchen said...

She is so cute!!! What a brave little girl!

Janiebelle007 said...

She is a trooper. I love her so much and the eyes aren't sad, they are playing to the camera!

Lissa said...

What a good sport! She is so darling, holding it up there with Dave. Bless you both, what awesome parents. She is so beautiful it's ridiculous!

Alicia said...

Sarah. We love to keep up with you on your blog. Madeline is so beautiful.