She is too beautiful to eat. You did the right thing. Only maybe we could have had fresh milk.
hahaha My sister, Sarah was proposed to with cows. I believe there were ten of them. We didn't get to keep the cows, however. Oh well. :D
that is AWESOME.And a good man your dad is, Gibs, bcause any person in their right mind knows a cow is good for its meat!plus, the ring probably looks a lot prettier on your finger than a chopped up cow. Eh?
Looks like a Swiss cow.
Helena, I think you're right. The caption in the Wikipedia article from which I borrowed the picture calls it "A Swiss Braunvieh cow wearing a cowbell."
Did you specify how nice the cow would have been before asking the question?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is too beautiful to eat. You did the right thing. Only maybe we could have had fresh milk.
hahaha My sister, Sarah was proposed to with cows. I believe there were ten of them. We didn't get to keep the cows, however. Oh well. :D
that is AWESOME.
And a good man your dad is, Gibs, bcause any person in their right mind knows a cow is good for its meat!
plus, the ring probably looks a lot prettier on your finger than a chopped up cow. Eh?
Looks like a Swiss cow.
Helena, I think you're right. The caption in the Wikipedia article from which I borrowed the picture calls it "A Swiss Braunvieh cow wearing a cowbell."
Did you specify how nice the cow would have been before asking the question?
Post a Comment