But first, I should explain something else about that picture of Madeline looking in the mirror. I don't put bows on her very often, and when I put this one on she immediately ran to the mirror to get a look. She LOVED it and wanted to keep it on all day long. It really cracked me up that her first instinct was to see how it looked . . . too bad I've deprived her of bows all this time.
And now on to my father. He's a family practice doctor, you see, and he often delivers babies. A year or two ago I had a dream about him that still amuses me to this day. In this dream, I went home to visit my family. I went up to the master bedroom and saw that it had been turned into a nursery of sorts. There were babies EVERYWHERE. Seriously, two cribs each held ten or so babies, plus there were babies lying on the bed and babies crawling around on the floor.
Apparently my dad was having a huge problem at work: People weren't taking their babies home after he delivered them, so he had to bring them home himself. To put it mildly, my parents were quickly being overrun by babies.
In desperation, my dad finally posted a sign next to the cribs that read: "You make it, you take it."
6 comments:
Sarah, I wish that I was that clever in my own dreams.
Glad it was a dream.
That's hilarious! "You make it, You take it." lol
LOL - seriously, I am laughing out loud. That is way too comical! Did you wake up from your dream laughing? hahahaha And I love it that she wanted to see herself with the bow on! So cute.
I am on minute 2 of pure giggles from that story! Put more bows on that girl! She looks adorable and obviously is craving accessories.
This is hysterical. I know some people that would appreciate this.
Post a Comment