18 January 2010

Quite the Contrast

Once upon a time, Madeline was a tiny little baby bug. She wore nightgowns and had skinny wrists and chubby cheeks. She was so small she almost got lost in my bed.


Now Madeline is a big girl baby. She wears footed pajamas and jumps on the bed and lounges on my pillows. At almost twenty pounds, she takes up a little more room.

I like Madeline.

9 comments:

Savanna said...

This is amazing. :)

Janiebelle007 said...

I like her, too.

Ariel Marshall said...

She looks great! I miss you guys!

Hillary said...

We like her too! I can't believe she is so big now. She is just darling.

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

So big, and so cute! Don't you just love the pot belly that comes with their weight gain? Kate's really makes me laugh. :D

JohnP said...

You talking Madeline or her Dad?

Hannah said...

Ah! I just love her! Know I read your whole blog and like her and you lots and lots and lots!!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Way to go, Madeline! Almost 20 pounds. That's awesome!

ambrosia ananas said...

She's getting so big! She's adorable.