
. . . you look over while she's playing with her toys, and she's actually doing chest percussions on her doll. So cute! And here's an example of where she gets her ideas:
You can't see the percussor in that picture, but fortunately for everyone, you can see DP's Mexican hat.
11 comments:
Um, what is that hat dave is wearing? It looks like he's trying to be Indiana Jones.
Or a cowboy pimp. :)
That's amazing.
Oh my goodness! That's so funny. What a cutie.
I was looking for a place to hang it, and I ended up just wearing it instead.
I love my baby!
That's so cute and I admire the fashion statement!
I love the edited version! It's so cute to see her with the percussor and her doll.
That's actually her dog Chester in the picture, but it was seeing her do CPT on her doll that inspired Sarah's post.
Ha ha! You scared me with that first sentence.
So cute. It's actually great from an early childhood standpoint she gets a chance to do stuff like that. Brilliant! Now we need to convince Gary it's not too weird when Noah nurses his stuffed pig . . .
Post a Comment