Yesterday we were in Neubrandenburg, Germany. On our way back to the car we let Madeline swim in the Tollensesee, a beautiful lake in the middle of the city. She loved it, of course. Here she is post-swim, wrapped up in a blanket that we turned into a little swim toga to keep her warm. We had a great day.
6 comments:
She is soooo adorable. And adventurous.
Fun!!! I love Neubrandenburg!! So jealous!! Madeline is so cute!
Europe is so pretty, and so is Madz of course.
That smile on her face says it all.
Happy Father's Day Dave!
You're doing it right.
Ich bin so neidisch aber sehr glücklich fur euch! Did you get a chance to see any members? Good memories for NBG!
I love Neubrandenburg! How wonderful that you can take your family back there and have them see where you served. I'm so glad that you guys get to have this great adventure in Europe. Have tons of fun. By the way, Madeline is so extremely cute.
Post a Comment