Madeline is supposed to get extra salt throughout the day to make up for the salt she loses when she sweats (due to CF). This has gotten much easier as she has gotten older, and apparently she has developed a real taste for salt somewhere along the way. During lunch today, Dave offered to salt her binky just to see what she would do.

She loved it! She kept giving her binky back to Dave so he could salt it again. She never even made a funny face when she stuck the binky in her mouth. It was hilarious. Mmm, salt!
6 comments:
All this adventure and we get salt on a binky? Super wonderful for her but for us? Not so much.
That is my kind of girl!
Ha ha. Cute...
I love all your pictures!!!! AHHAHAHA I'm getting Germany heimweh, as they call it. Gosh... fly me over, k??
Is it against the rules to be jealous? Not about the salt, my doctor says I need to eat more salt too and I love it. I'm just really wishing I could have gone with you guys. Will you go down to the bakery for me. Mmmm! I can smell it now.
she and braden can hang out and make "salt juice" together.
I think salt on a binky is hilarious. So much cheaper and healthier than french fries.
Post a Comment