Legos boy toys? No way! Legos are fun for anyone!
That's what I thought too.
Maybe this store doesn't stock the set in the pink box?
Does seem a bit discriminatory to me but eh....appropriately shocked. Love it.Your summer looks amazing so far. Surviving the Spanish heat?xo
It's because Legos are so inferior to a girl's intelligence.
I wanted to say Happy Anniversary, but you didn't blog about it, so I'll classify it under "boy toys." Hmmm . . .
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Legos boy toys? No way! Legos are fun for anyone!
That's what I thought too.
Maybe this store doesn't stock the set in the pink box?
Does seem a bit discriminatory to me but eh....appropriately shocked. Love it.
Your summer looks amazing so far. Surviving the Spanish heat?
xo
It's because Legos are so inferior to a girl's intelligence.
I wanted to say Happy Anniversary, but you didn't blog about it, so I'll classify it under "boy toys." Hmmm . . .
Post a Comment