Not sure it was worth the effort it took to put the pigtails in her hair, but she definitely looked cute. I can't believe that some toddlers will sit still long enough for moms to do this (or ponytails or bows or braids or whatever) on a daily basis. Madeline is always on the move, and thus more about the free and easy look.
4 comments:
So cute. Worth effort. Love, Grandma
They are adorable! I could never get my Mads to sit still, so when she started being able to hold still (3) it was too late to get her out of the habit. I have to work as quickly as possible and she gets bugged by clips, etc. in her hair. Or maybe that's just her personality?
i'm in love with pigtails. their cuteness always makes it worth the effort:)
We can't believe how big she is getting! It looks like you guys are having too much fun. Wish we could visit.
Post a Comment