Hanging out at home in a snazzy hat from her grandma. I think she looks like a banker.
Visiting Ft. McHenry, where Francis Scott Key wrote "The Star-Spangled Banner." Despite M.'s face in this picture, she loved it. She just didn't want to hold still for a picture.
Madeline is just a little doll baby. I love your pictures of her. And your hair is getting longer by the looks of that last picture--you look great as always!
8 comments:
looks like you are having grand adventures as always!
Yay for new pictures!! I think M looks like a card dealer in that hat. She also knows how to lay back and relax. SO cute!
The one of her in a swimsuit is adorable, where did you get the swimsuit?
Thanks! It's Gymboree, I believe.
I was thinking you should get out the Monopoly game. But Katie might be on to something. Try a Vegas weekend.
Your hair looks good, Sar. So glad you posted because I was going to start bothering you for some more!
Madeline is just a little doll baby. I love your pictures of her. And your hair is getting longer by the looks of that last picture--you look great as always!
That girl is the cutest beach bum I've seen! I also think the visor would be perfect for an intense game of canasta with the ladies.
Post a Comment