11 December 2010

Moving . . . again

I like this little cheese ball. Last night she insisted on eating a snack with her wolf in the high chair too. It was a little cozy but she was happy.

We've been busy this week. We have officially moved out of our apartment in Maryland, and we are spending the weekend in Lancaster to be with Dave's family and complete phase II of our move, which is to figure out how in the world we can pack our stuff into two large duffel bags for our flight on Monday. (Whew, that was a long sentence.)

Our adventures the past seven months have been marvelous. I am also terribly excited to see my family and spend three glorious weeks with them. And then we have one final move back to Provo at the beginning of January. We are going to be renting a house in our old neighborhood, and I am terribly excited about that as well.

Not only will we already have friends in the area, but I said a house, people. That means two things to me: (1) a yard and (2) no angry neighbors downstairs who pound on the ceiling when my little girl is walking around the apartment. Bliss!

6 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

If anyone pounds on the ceiling, run!!!!!! And I can not believe that adorable little girl could make enough noise someone would feel the need to pound on the roof. And trust me...her grandmas will NOT ever pound on a ceiling. The three of us LOVE her!

Hillary said...

I'm so glad you will get to spend so much time with family around the holidays. And we are more than excited to have you guys closer to us. I would love to get together soon after you get back so we can catch up and see that incredibly cute daughter of yours. Happy Holidays!

Paul and Katie said...

I still think those people are crazy. There is no way Madeline could make enough noise to elicit the need for a ceiling pound.

Kylie said...

I want to come live with mama Gibby! Sounds like loads of fun!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Well, we're sorry to see you go! And we're glad to know you'll always come back to Langcaster and hopefully save us some minutes. We're sorry that we didn't get to spend more time with you while you were here, but when we did, we had a lot of fun!

Nic & Kandis said...

We are so excited to have you guys move back into the neighborhood! Who's house will you be renting? Nixon will be excited to have another friend his age :)