Now Madeline and Chester are fast friends, and Chester spends a lot of time dressed up. He pretty much always has a diaper on, for one thing. Sometimes he and Madeline wear matching pajamas.
Sometimes he wears Madeline's dresses and church shoes or just hangs out in a swimsuit while she's busy with something else.
The best thing about Chester is that he doesn't get jealous when Madeline shares her affections with another dog. She especially likes George, Dave's boyhood dog.
5 comments:
Cute pig tails!
I concur! Those pigtails look so cute on her!
That's so fun! How cute that she dresses up her puppy. :) Wesley loves dogs too. I love it!
I can't even handle how adorable she is, and how your blog is wonderful, and every mention of dogs on your blog reminds me of my favorite blog post of all time.
cute!
Post a Comment