07 January 2011

Buffalo Gals

We've been singing that song a lot since Madeline got buffalo pajamas on Christmas Eve. Thrillingly enough for her, Dave got some to match. She thinks it is absolutely beyond cool that she can match her dad.

Also, the last four weeks in sum:

Week 1: Temporarily move to Idaho and begin our Preston retreat. Relax and enjoy being with the fam after a long time away.
Week 2: Prepare for Christmas and work, work, work. Also, enjoy Christmas.
Week 3: Enjoy every moment with the fam and work, work, work to get my hours finished for December. Ring in the new year in style. Also, move to Provo.
Week 4: Get sick. Take care of a sick toddler and begin the loooong process of unpacking, made all the more fun by said illnesses and DP already being in the thick of school and work.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

I miss my buffalo girl. I miss you guys. I love you! I hope you're feeling better and are moved in. xoxo

Janiebelle007 said...

I miss my buffalo gal and guy. They are so cute together. The crud keeps passing around here so do't feel bad that you had to move. We'd be sharing a germ fest. At least you can kill your own germs faster without more people to bring them to you. I think we need a blog about Brucie the moosie.

Marybeth said...

Those pj's rock.

krista jo said...

As long as I can find those buffalo pajamas these two have on! Awesome!

Thanks for the idea on wrapping the same ones each year...I really am going to do that!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Doug's going to mock those pants. Be prepared, Dave.

sarahflib said...

Buffalo seem pretty manly to me.

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, that girl. She is so cute I can't stand it! Cute cute cute!