Yes, the new babylein finally has a name: Violet Kathryn. We chose Violet because we like it and it somehow fits her, and Kathryn is after Dave's mom. Behold the cuteness:
We are in love.
18 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such a wonderful name. Is on my list for names as well. :) Ihr 4 seid wunderbar. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!!
She really is 100 percent, unequivocally cute and adorable and everything good in life. I want to squeeze her little chubby legs. I love her name, too!
oh Yay! I'm so glad she decided to come. Congrats! I love your little family and was so happy Violet waited long enough so I could see all of you last week! xoxoxox
Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby girl! I hope you all are doing well and getting some rest. How is Madeline doing with the new babylein? I know you probably prepared her well to be a great big sister.
Oh goodness she is beautiful!!!!! (note the number of exclamation points). I'm so glad you aren't pregnant anymore! Horray for deliveries! Huge congrats to you guys. Welcome the family of four world.
And her name. Sarah did we talk about this? I want a Violet so badly. So, way to go. Really really good choice. At least in my opinion!:)
You guys know exactly what a new mom wants to hear. Thanks, everyone! And Katie--no, we didn't talk about it. We had Violet on a list of about 15 names, but Dave and I hadn't even talked about it enough for me to mention it when I was talking to you about names. Anyway, glad you like it!
Super super super congratulations!! We are so happy, excited, and thrilled that Violet is here and just absolutely are so happy for you. Hope all is going well.
I have never known a Violet before--I am hoping I'll have the pleasure of meeting one at the end of the month. I love it! I am so glad she arrived safely. Dave is really outnumbered now!
Oooohh - what a sweet name. I'm so happy that she made it here safely - and she came without being forced (like my little guy :). Congratulations, again! This is when being mom really gets fun; I say that in all seriousness. :) Take care!
18 comments:
Such a wonderful name. Is on my list for names as well. :) Ihr 4 seid wunderbar. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!!
Beautiful name! Beautiful girl! I can't wait for you guys to come out here!
She really is 100 percent, unequivocally cute and adorable and everything good in life. I want to squeeze her little chubby legs. I love her name, too!
That is THE perfect name. Well done :) She's so beautiful. Hope you're feeling great, Sarah!
oh Yay! I'm so glad she decided to come. Congrats! I love your little family and was so happy Violet waited long enough so I could see all of you last week! xoxoxox
What a beautiful name for a very beautiful baby girl! She is seriously SO cute. Congratulations again!
Adorable. You all look beautiful! Congrats again and welcome home Violet!
Oh, what a beautiful little baby! Welcome to the world, Violet!
Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby girl! I hope you all are doing well and getting some rest. How is Madeline doing with the new babylein? I know you probably prepared her well to be a great big sister.
Oh goodness she is beautiful!!!!! (note the number of exclamation points). I'm so glad you aren't pregnant anymore! Horray for deliveries! Huge congrats to you guys. Welcome the family of four world.
And her name. Sarah did we talk about this? I want a Violet so badly. So, way to go. Really really good choice. At least in my opinion!:)
Love ya.
You guys know exactly what a new mom wants to hear. Thanks, everyone! And Katie--no, we didn't talk about it. We had Violet on a list of about 15 names, but Dave and I hadn't even talked about it enough for me to mention it when I was talking to you about names. Anyway, glad you like it!
The picture of all four of you is priceless! You and Dave sure make cute girls! Congratulations and LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Violet!
Violet is my favorite boxcar child, so I hope this girl is equally resourceful. And what a lovely way to spell Kathryn. Can't wait to meet her!
I love the name violet...she is adorable
Super super super congratulations!! We are so happy, excited, and thrilled that Violet is here and just absolutely are so happy for you. Hope all is going well.
Hee hee hee, Emily wins best comment. Love you, Sarah! And love your babies!
I have never known a Violet before--I am hoping I'll have the pleasure of meeting one at the end of the month. I love it! I am so glad she arrived safely. Dave is really outnumbered now!
Oooohh - what a sweet name. I'm so happy that she made it here safely - and she came without being forced (like my little guy :). Congratulations, again! This is when being mom really gets fun; I say that in all seriousness. :) Take care!
Post a Comment