02 July 2011

She's here!

Baby Sis arrived this morning at 9:26! She is 6 pounds, 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long.

She might have been five days past her due date, but she came in a hurry once she decided it was time. Total labor was about 4.5 hours and she was born 15-20 minutes after we arrived at the hospital. Talk about intense. The name of this little cutie is still to come.

8 comments:

Wesley said...

That is amazing! 20 minutes? Wow... just in time. I'm guessing that means you went natural, eh? haha

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Well done! And congratulations. You got there just in time. Wow. So happy for you!

Paula said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm glad you made it to the hospital :).

Jill said...

Congratulations, Sarah & Dave! Madeline looks like she's going to be one heck of a big sister. :)

S said...

She is SO cute, Sarah! Congratulations and way to go on the quick labor--holy cow!

I'm so happy for you guys!

Karli said...

Yay! Congrats Sarah! She is a beauty just like Madeline:) I hope you're doing well!

Kaitlin said...

congratulations! she is adorable. she looks so itty bitty! i can't wait to hear her sweet name :)

Andrew and Ariel said...

Way to go, all of you (especially you, Sarah!)! And what a great first picture!

Two is better than one!