That's right. Madeline is still the ruling power around here. She loves to pretend she's a baby and asks me to wrap her up and then put her in the cradle. So it's often occupied, just not with Baby Sis. And I still look like this, plus five days:Good news is that Baby Sis and I are both still doing well. We just won't be getting that June baby.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous at how great you look, Sarah, for being so close to giving birth. I hope everything goes well with your little sis. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh you poor girl. I'm sorry you didn't get a June baby! Keep hanging in there! I'm sending you lots of love and if I were close I'd be bringing you "I'm Sorry You're Still Pregnant Treats." She'll come soon I promise!
Sarah! You do look awesome! And I'm SO sorry about you not having had the baby yet. With Scott I figured I'd come at least one week early and when he was six days late every day was like the longest in the history of this world. Ever to be lived by any creature. Dramatic? Yes. But that's how it feels. Keep in there, the baby will come out, some day!
Here's to a July baby--hopefully, right?
Post a Comment