I found your blog! I had it bookmarked on Seth's laptop too. Violet is a cutie! Babies really are so precious when they are sleeping. Can't wait to have one of my own. :) Madeline sounds like quite the entertaining child, how fun!
I am so proud of this girl and her growing. She is so cute and her legs seem so long!
GO VIOLET!
She looks as long as the potatoes, too.
Are they wearing the same outfit?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I found your blog! I had it bookmarked on Seth's laptop too. Violet is a cutie! Babies really are so precious when they are sleeping. Can't wait to have one of my own. :) Madeline sounds like quite the entertaining child, how fun!
I am so proud of this girl and her growing. She is so cute and her legs seem so long!
GO VIOLET!
She looks as long as the potatoes, too.
Are they wearing the same outfit?
Post a Comment