Also, I love this picture because it showcases the current relationship between my two girls pretty well. Violet watches Madeline's every move and really and truly looks up to her big sis. In return, Madeline is mostly sweet with her and more than happy to demonstrate how life works, starting with essential skills like operating the toilet lid in the dollhouse. (By far her favorite part of the dollhouse, that crazy girl.) Also, I love having two girls in cozy pajamas.
7 comments:
Violet is SOOO cute!! One day I will meet her. And congrats on her losing the bald spot--I always think that is such a funny hairstyle for babies, right?
I want my babies!!!
What a sweetie. Both of your girls are just as cute as can be. Enoch's starting to grow hair back in his bald spot - less b/c he sits up for a long time than that he never stays on his back anymore. He started scooting in the last couple of weeks!
loving it!!
The spot-formerly-known-as-bald on Noah is still a different color. Weird. The girls are so cute in cozy jammies!
I want to hold that Violet. I can't believe I still haven't done that yet!!!
I want to see them and there is always too much chance of Mads getting sick. I'm sick of THAT!
dontr
Post a Comment