24 January 2012

The Sky's the Limit When You're Three

Three weeks from today, Miss Madeline will turn three years old. She recently informed Dave that when she is three, she will be an adult and will be able to do the following:
  • Use real knives.
  • Open the freezer door.
  • Sleep in a regular bed.
  • Sit in the front seat of the car.
  • Drive the car.
  • Have a baby.
This girl has big plans.

8 comments:

krista jo said...

so funny! your girls are both so cute!!

Sherwood family said...

In our family, you can't have babies until you're eighteen. But I guess if you want to be permissive, go ahead.

Hannah said...

I love your little blog makeover. I love your little girls! Please highly supervise all of the listed activities.

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

lol That's awesome. She's a hoot!

Katie M. said...

Real knives?? As opposed to.....


She really is a scream..

sarahflib said...

Katie, I have a plastic knife-spoon that came with our kiwi once, and I let Madeline use that to cut her (soft) fruit. Or sometimes a butter knife.

Jenni said...

I love the picture you put with this post. :)

Emily S said...

I'd give her 2 out of 6. A third isn't bad for 3 years old.