A real man--look at the joy on that face.
This pic is a gem from Dave's early law school days.
This pic is a gem from Dave's early law school days.
Plant a garden. Get season passes to Seven Peaks. Buy a jumbo pack of paper towels at Sam's Club and use one roll. Yep, that should do it.
We got a surprise phone call Monday morning with a job offer, and we are now planning to move to Pennsylvania at the end of April. Huge congratulations to Dave, who will be clerking with a great judge there for the next two years or so, and who is really really really really really tired of applying for jobs. As am I.
We are not at all excited to leave Provo, but we are very excited to be in PA!
11 comments:
Hooray! Real jobs are wonderful!! Congrats to Dave, and good luck with the move.
yay!! Congrats to Dave! That is so soon. I am excited to hang in PA with you. You've always got a place to stay in DC!
Congratulations! It's great to have a job. :)
YAY! We're so excited to hear the news! When are you coming out? I finally get to meet Violet!
Sarah!!! This is so wonderful (/terrible)!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I'll miss you terribly though :( xxxooo
Sarah, that's SO amazing! Does that mean you don't have to live in an apartment for very long? Close close! Maybe when you get a house we can come up and visit you!
We're flying out to PA on April 25th and don't know where we're going to live yet. We may be with Dave's mom for a few weeks while we look for a place. Susie--we're actually renting a fabulous little house here in Provo, and we're not sure if we'll be able to find the same set-up where we're going or not! We might be in something a little smaller for a while, but we'll see. We would definitely love a visit!!
I am tremendously sad you are leaving Utah. That is selfish of moi. But I am utterly happy you get to have a turn living in PA! Visitors??? From me?? Okay. Dave will go far in what he is pursuing and doing.
See you soon!:)
The news of employment is most excellent. THe news of you moving further away is a real bummer. Also, I'd like to comment on your "problem" post. I fear that I am indeed on of your friends that had crushes on boys (it was a weakness in my early years). Remember the year we went to the Shakespearean festival and you admitted to having a crush? the young man will remain nameless. Your post brought a huge smile to my face. You guys were the best friends ever!
Congrats:). I will inform Doug, he wil call Dave, and I will get a satisfactory report on what you guys plan on doing with the rest of your lives:).
Hooray! Congratulations! I'm assuming this is different than the travel-lots job? Sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment